Friday, April 28, 2017

#7

The next morning Annabelle wakes me up at 6 A.M. and forces us to get up and help the community clean up after the storm. Stupid community. I hate this, but I need a place to stay. Conjulio lay there sleeping. Awwww, he looks so sweet. After breakfast, Annabelle and I get in her car and head toward my town.

When we get there we are both surprised that the town has set up a small festival with rides and “The Little Mermaid” projected on a huge screen. People are out with their trash grabber sticks and trash bags.

It’s quite beautiful out so Annabelle and I decide to stay out until about 6 in the evening. After the movie ends, a man walks up and says that there will be a lunar eclipse. Everyone begins clapping and seems really excited. An hour later, they announce that the church has disappeared. I’m not excited anymore. I know what this means.

No comments:

Post a Comment